Talking about the crazy going buzz in the money making world, definitely, it won’t be possible for you to skip the discussion about cryptocurrencies. Monero is a popular cryptocurrency that has successfully managed to avail such an amazing follow-up, all because of its excellent privacy. The website explains this cryptocurrency as a private and secure currency that is absolutely untraceable. Due to the rapid increment in its price, a lot of investors have finally settled with the thought of keeping their asset safe. Hence, if you are one of them who has been looking for ways to keep your XMR secured in some safe storage, go on reading below:
- Monero Web wallet: If you are looking for a perfect web wallet for Monero, this might be the one for you. This web wallet is operated as well as owned by Riccardo Spagni. He has always been known as one of the most leading Monero developers. The wallet seems to function exactly the same way as an account does. At the very first, being an investor or a user, you need to create the account online and then log in to it. Now, you have all right to access your funds. Its basic job is to secure your data on its server and encrypt your private keys. It has no work with your funds. Monero Desktop wallet is the official client is the only one and the best Monero Desktop wallet. You can easily choose to download it from the official Monero website.
- Cryptonator: It is a popular Monero Wallet that provides safe storage provision for your assets. It also enables quick and easy transactions that are made in direct. It also offers instant Monero exchange into various other cryptocurrencies, all through one personal account. The XMR accounts that are offered by Cryptonator are accessible 24 / 7 with round-the-clock security. You can access them either from your PCs, mobile or through your laptop as well. Sending or receiving payments is totally simple with a higher prospect of usability.
- Binance: Binance allows an investor to keep trading in various digital currency pairs. As your account has been funded, you can now choose to keep trading, and it is really simple to do. Start exchanging and investing in cryptos with Binance and if you want to use it for your storage option, you are allowed to do that too! I am not telling you to consider Binance as an ideal storage option. Of course, it serves way better as an exchange and not a wallet. However, if you want it as a storage option, you can consider that as well. The wallet on Binance will be designated to the account you hold on Binance.
- Gate.io: It is an exchange platform and serves as a wallet option too. This is a secure wallet choice for the crypto investors. You can even count it as a popular Monero wallet that lets a user deposit and withdraw crypto coins. It does not only support Bitcoin (BTC) but altcoins such as ripple as well. You can even check the wallet status of your account on it.
- Bitfinex: It is owned as well as operated by iFinex Inc. It is a known name among the crypto traders as well as the liquidity providers. Not just you are able to deal in crypto coins, this also serves as a secure wallet option to the users apart from its recognition as a famous exchange platform.
Now that you know about the wallet options available to you, it is quite obvious for you to move on to see how you can setup the wallet. Keep in mind, that no doubt Bitcoin and Ethereum have captured the market quite well but that does not mean, that a wise investor will miss checking out the other promising altcoins such as Monero (XMR). Now, I would like to move on to the wallet generation process. Here is how you would do it:
Of course, you are aware of MyMonero which is the fastest way to create XMR wallet. Make sure that your browser, as well as your system, are both clean for this is a web interface. You can even choose to use Brave Browser instead of your usual browser for operating the cryptocurrencies.
- Firstly, head to MyMonero.com
- Click on the screen for the option, “Create an account“
- You would see the private log in the key on the next page. This is the only way through which you can access the account. You can note it safely on a piece of paper and keep it away from anybody’s hands.
- Now click on Log me in button, and you will be redirected to your newly created Monero wallet address.
- Now, that you have successfully created your wallet, using it is pretty simple. You can easily choose it to send or receive funds.
Also, you can view both your past as well as current transactions from there without any kind of hassle.
How would you buy Monero?
This is a usual question that many people out there would ask. Yeah, so here is the answer to it:
Safety tips to set up your wallet:
- Read the instructions and warnings carefully that appear on your screen as you proceed to generate the wallet.
- Remember the mnemonic seed of your wallet and make sure that you are storing it safely. It should be absolutely private just like you keep your password.
Was this article helpful to you? Comment below to share your experience and we will count each of your words as our valuable suggestions.